How does our tuition compare?
Our school year runs until early to mid June, not May. Our tuition covers a longer school year.
Our morning and full day program hours give you a better value for your tuition. The longer period of time in the morning (about 5 hours) allows us to accomplish a lot before we eat lunch. We do not need to add additional costs because we already have a nice, long morning.
Our full day program is from 7:30 - 3:30 pm. Our Extra Innings runs from 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm.
Our staff/child ratios are small.
In addition to our Teachers having 4 year degrees in Early Childhood Education or Elementary Education, most of our Assistant Teachers have four year degrees and an education background.
2017-18 Monthly Tuition - CLICK HERE FOR THE PDF:
Half day : 7:30am-12:15pm
- M-F: $922 ($468 deposit)
- MWF: $566 ($288 deposit)
- T/TH: $396 ($207 deposit)
Full day : 7:30am-3:30pm
Full Day Includes Nap (twos) OR Enrichment
- M-F: $1,516 ($765 deposit)
- MWF: $907 ($459 deposit)
- T/TH: $635 ($324 deposit)
- MWF full/TTH half: $1,279 ($641 deposit)
- T/TH full or MWF half: $1,160 ($583 deposit)
Extra Innings 3:30 pm – 6:30 pm: M-F $100 week or Day $25
At registration time:
· $100 non-refundable application fee
· June 2018 tuition as deposit - Non-refundable with this discount.
Monthly tuition due on the 1st, beginning September 1st, 2017 through to May 1st, 2018
- Financial Incentives for the 2017/18 school year (one discount per family). If you are using this discount, no other discounts apply for this year.
- Family discounts: When two siblings are enrolled, take 5% off the total annual tuition...three siblings enrolled, take 10% off the annual tuition...four siblings, take 15% and so on.
- 5% discount for PUMC church members: enrolled in and attending Sunday School.
- Active Military will receive 5% discount off the annual tuition.
- Summer discounts are separate from the school year discounts.
- There are no discounts for Extra Innings or adds.
- Adds hours : $40 per day, days : $50 per day regardless of the hours.
- Add on/Late policy : Add-ons are paid at the time of service. We cannot accept add-on requests after 12 pm that day. There is no penalty for last minute cancellations of add-ons. Parents arriving after the designated pick up times will be charged a late fee. Please see PAF. No add-ons the final week of school.
- Absence : Please notify us know if your child will be absent. All children need to be at school by 8:45am.
Please email the office if you are eligible for and would like to take advantage of one of our financial incentives. These discounts are not offered for our summer program. Discounts begin upon the request date and cannot be retroactive.
Please don’t give teachers checks or put checks in lunch boxes or folders. All checks go to the office or the tuition box.